To participate in the development of your bay
To contribute to a healthy environment
To take part in the activities of the World’s Most Beautiful Bays
The Most Beautiful Bays in the World is a network of representatives from the 42 member bays, helping each other to discover the culture, biodiversity, sustainable development issues and tourism economy of places that have been, or are in the process of, being preserved.
It is also an annual gathering of all its representatives, in a host bay, to define concrete actions on subjects as diverse as :
– Scientific exchanges between researchers on common issues,
– the implementation of projects common to all the bays (cleaning up shorelines, treating plastic waste, protecting marine mammals, incubating baby turtles, training courses and gaining experience in ecotourism-related professions, etc.)
– the organisation of, or participation in, sporting events and activities, such as offshore sailing races or swimming across a bay.
– investment in sustainable development projects (ie. mangrove planting)
– sponsorship of a project initiated by the World’s Most Beautiful Bays Youth Committee”.